If you receive a "Network Timeout" error when trying to activate your license, one of the following usually solves this issue:
- Make sure you have internet access.
- Make sure you have the latest version.
- Restart your computer.
- The license server may be down temporarily. Try again at a later time.
If you continue to have this issue, make sure you don't have a firewall that is blocking internet access. In MacOS, configure your firewall to allow incoming connections for your DAW as follows:
- Open System Preferences
- Click the Firewall tab
- Click the lock icon in the lower left corner, enter your password, and click Unlock
- Click Firewall Options
- Find the name of your DAW in the list, and set it to "Allow incoming connections"
- Check the checkbox next to "Automatically allow downloaded signed software to receive incoming connections"
- Click OK, then click the lock icon in the lower left corner
If none of the above solutions resolve the issue, please contact us.